Blessed

Nothing nor any person could have rescued my day today, except Jesus. Thankfully, Jesus came in the form of a friend, Marie. Marie lived Luke 10:27 today; she loved 'her neighbor' as herself. I was not able to imagine any kind of resolution to today's events except to leave the building and work from home. Instead, she listened, offered solid, valid advice, and best of all? prayed with me. And you know? Jesus answered our prayers. His hands were all over the rest of the day. I even forgot about today's mishaps until much later at home. :) Thank you, Jesus, for loving me so much that you orchestrate support, just when I need it most, even in the tiniest details and miniscule issues of my life.

Comments

JRenee said…
D'oh, i didn't meant to +1 myself... lol. just trying out the new button.

Popular Posts